Sunday, May 1, 2011

Knoxville

I never knew Knoxville could be so much fun. Every time I've gone in the past I've been bored out of my mind but this past weekend was so much fun. I love my best friend and her sister. Also there where so many things that just cracked me up during the trip so I'm gonna post them on here.

2a. It's ok you don't have to serve me, I'll just go to Sweet Cici's when I get home. 2b. I can't leave my pets outside by themselves they will run away. :( lol

We went to yogurt place (I forget the name) and these to signs made me smile. 1. How am I supposed to know if I will be a paying customer unless I try something and see if I like it.


We went to see Water for Elephants (really bad quality on the pic), which had Robert Pattenson and Reese Witherspoon in it, and well we had to take a pic of his "crown" form New Moon premiere. (I didn't  care for the movie that much.)




Of course I had to post it. :D








This theater had the coolest hand dryer thing I've ever seen and tried.







(This is Lavi not me)











Then we went to WalMart to get some water and I found these instead.
I got a little upset. Like what where they trying to say, you know.

We ended up going to Boarders and I found this notebook that said "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake" I felt better, books always know how to cheer me up.



To finish our trip off we went out to eat Chinese at a Chinese Buffet. The food was actually pretty good, I wasn't to hungry so I only ate one plate. After I went back to get some fruits I found these lovely creatures hanging out in the same display area. I was gonna try one but I grossed myself out and I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment