Monday, April 4, 2011

My Friends BabyShower





I have a very good friend that I love dearly and this past weekend I helped host her babyshower. I can't wait for her little girl to be born so I can spoil her. 


The shower theme was "It's a Girl!!" 




We made it simple and pretty.
I had a few game ideas but it turned out we just didn't have the time to play all of them.  We did have a competition of sort between the ladies/girls to see who could design the best onesie for the baby.








it says:
 "Welcome Madelynn Claire"
Pleae Design a Onesie for the little one.
(BEST ONESIE WINS PRIZE)
only 1 per ADULT Guest 








The ladies had a lot of fun and here are a few shots we took during the shower.



DADDY'S LITTLE PRINCESS 
HE DID IT!!!
I LOVE YOU!
BABY ANGEL



There where so many beautiful onesies, I wish I had been able to take pictures of all of them I just couldn't. I can only be in one place at a time.





We had so much fun and such good food. I want to show you what talented people I know, both of these cakes where done by hand and they tasted AMAZING!!!!

1 comment: